About Birdhouse

ieps and therapies

more therapies and a food list and a section to flie the ieps and treatment plans

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminBirdhouse Owl (The Wise One, Birdhouse) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Julie!
        Great suggestions.
        You can do the first one already - go to the Folders page and add a new category/folder if you don't already have one for Food, and then you can add each food to that list. These will then all be available when you go to add a new Food entry as your common options or autocomplete list.
        Your second idea is a great suggestion and definitely something on our to-do list.
        You can type them in as a list together and they will still show up on search for the individual foods, but they won't be tabulated the same in reports the way I think you'd like. Now, if you don't use that too much, you might find it works better for you to type them in altogether and just be able to find them in Food filters and/or search. Especially if you're looking against toileting, you can look for relative food items and then review whatever is in the list.
        I hope this helps.
        You can write us at owl@birdhousehq.com if you need more help or have specific questions.

• julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to have a food list that you can just pick from each time you enter the food (a list that you can set up in the back end that didn't particularly have any regularity). Maybe there already is and I just haven't found it?
        Also, it would be good to be able to enter multiple foods from a drop down list in one entry rather than in separate entries for each food but still have the ability to search on individual food items. We use the food reporting against the probiotics and toileting reporting to see what connection there is.

Feedback and Knowledge Base