About Birdhouse

I need to track poop and correlate with supplements and food.

It would be awesome to look at poop specifics, not just time/date, while also comparing it to supplements and/or food. We are working on healing my son's gut, so figuring out poop problems is the number one reason I use Birdhouse at this point. Also to monitor moods and reactions to supplements and foods, so having a broader range of moods would be helpful. I think you guys are working on that though...

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jill Potter shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminBirdhouse Owl (The Wise One, Birdhouse) responded  · 

We are working on adding more options for how you track and evaluate Poop.

One new option would be to create a new category called something like Poop Status (or anything other than Poop) and then you could enter the different descriptions/common categories, like ‘small’ or ‘loose’, etc, whatever specifics you needed to measure separately.

If you have questions, please ask at owl@birdhousehq.com

Adam

~ a birdhouse owl

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tara Hunkin commented  · 

I'm not sure how far along you are with this update but...It would be good if the categories corresponded to the bristol stool chart and you also had the ability to comment on colour, size and smell...feels a bit like oversharing doesn't it;)!

• AdminBirdhouse Owl (The Wise One, Birdhouse) commented  · 

Previous status from 11-23-14:

--PLANNED--

Great point!
        We will definitely make sure to get this in there.
        In the interim, what you could do is use a consistent name for these and enter it under Other.
        Then, in the Advanced Filters section, you could select just those types of Other that you want to see on the chart and in the data table, and compare it with the supplements or foods. You can even compare just a certain food with just a certain poop outcome and see if there is a correlation.
        If you want more specifics or a walk-thru for how to do this, shoot us an email at owl@birdhousehq.com and we can set that up.

Feedback and Knowledge Base