About Birdhouse

ability to color code the existing activity symbol + customize activity name/symbol

I have ASD child who has poop accidents (not done in the toilet but elsewhere) once every now and then, but there is only one 'poop' symbol to use for both regular poop and poop accident. and this is inconvenient on the report because I can't tell how many times she had poop accidents out of all the poops done within a week or month or etc.. so if there was an option to use different color on the same 'poop' symbol, it'll help us to easily see on the graph where/when she had the poop accident and when she didn't. And this goes for any other activity categories that can be for good and the bad (i.e., mood - can be good or bad.. or meltdown is obviously bad so no need to color code its symbol..or it can still color code for severity of the meltdown and etc..)

plus, 'other' is too general.. and can be so many 'other' things and it doesn't really help much on the reports (since 'other' graph can mean so many things that you wouldn't know until you read notes under each 'other' symbol shown on the graph.. so if there was a way for us to create our own activity name, and possibly choosing symbols from a preset list of more symbol options?)

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Linda shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminBirdhouse Owl (The Wise One, Birdhouse) responded  · 

Great suggestion/feedback.
    We are working on a wonderful version of this that I think you are going to love.
    In the meantime, one detail that might help you;
    In the Reports section, if you select Other and the click the checkbox below that says ‘Show Advanced Filters’, there will be a chart that shows your various types of Other, and you could select just one or two specific ones you wanted graphed/included in your export data, like ‘Poop accident’
    I hope this helps.
    We can’t wait to see how you like the new stuff we are working on.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base