Print, Make a Report, Analyze your Data, or Otherwise Get your Information out of Birdhouse

How can I print, or make a report, or analyze my data, or otherwise get my information out of Birdhouse?

By using the new Export feature, that’s how :)

If you have ever wanted to take your Birdhouse info to the doctor or a therapy appointment, or you want to make a report to share your records with someone, or you want to do some additional analysis that isn’t available inside of Birdhouse right now, or you simply want to have access to all of the records you’re keeping in Birdhouse outside of the app, we have finally implemented a solution for you.

At the bottom of your Activity Feed page, your Nutrition page, and your Therapists page, there is now a link to ‘Export Activities’ or ‘Export Nutrition’ or ‘Export Therapists’.

Clicking this will download all of the data for that particular category in a CSV file, which is simply a generic file type that will open in any Spreadsheet editor, like Excel or Google Docs or Numbers, in the most basic formatting. From there, you can edit or print to your heart’s desire.
We chose this setup because it is the most flexible. It is very basic, but it will work for almost any scenario, so it’s a great place to start.

If you have questions, or anything else, please feel free to let us know.

We hope to add more options and improve how this works over time, but we wanted to get you this basic ability as soon as possible and give you something to start with. Let us know how you feel about it.

Did you like this post? Let us and other people know!

Feedback and Knowledge Base